Sunday 15 April 2012

We Love Skulls and Night Time - our first month as Etsyers

I really do. I love Dragon skulls even more, I picked up this at a carboot sale for £6 because I couldn't find a nice one on the internet. They were all kinda tacky and cheap looking Except this dude. Bought on impulse, the original owner hadn't even taken it out of the box!




It resides on my fireplace normally! But there are things our mantlepiece we can't allow you to see... Yet.

What goes with dragon skulls and doesn't leave mug rings? Human Skull coasters!!!





From the seller:


"These coasters are made using hand-cut travertine stone tiles, 4" square 1/3" thick, and natural cork feet

Fact: The Colosseum in Rome is made almost entirely of travertine!

Full color Images are integrated to the stone surface using a multi-step process that I have perfected. I take great care, use the best products available, and spend the time needed, to ensure the most beautiful, highest quality stone coasters available.

The end result is a sharp, colorful image combined with the natural qualities, unique to each stone remaining unchanged.

Each stone tile is sealed on all sides, with several additional coats of a semi-matte protective sealant on the surface. The result is a smooth high quality finish that does not become tacky when wet.

Custom orders using YOUR OWN PHOTOS, design, logo, invitation, menu etc are welcomed. Please contact me for additional information.

Please convo me with any questions, requests or large orders

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner "

You can buy these from  http://www.etsy.com/shop/rbclarkson?ref=seller_info

Price in June 2011 was £16.11 (£25 incl p&p) but have since risen in price to £34 incl p&p. Fear not, this  was a luxury purchase.if you are looking for cheap cheap cheap stone coasters, you can get coasters in all sorts of materials for as little as £5 incl p&p such as this delightful set of fabric coasters from Giny's Gifts Etsy Store



With our Woodland themed living room, we decided we wanted to go a bit further than a woodland theme. We wanted to create night and day in true fashion following sunrise and sunset. I found perfect night time pillows.


Seller says: Throw Pillow Cover ONLY

Handmade throw pillow cover made from 100% cotton Front, and cotton poly blend for back cover.

Measures: 16x16"
Envelope opening in the back for easy cleaning.

"Haunted Mansion" by Sanae for moda fabrics collection.

Custom Orders are available, please feel free to contact me for any questions you may have.

Pillow not included, but are available for $7 each and shipping will be adjusted.

Regular Ground Shipping.

(1)

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

You can buy pillows from My Vicious Boutiqueat £8 each I bought two totalling £19 inc p&p

We love internet humour and we want our bathroom to point and laugh at us while we do our business. I know I said "do one room at a time!" but I had to buy this hand towel to creep our guests out.






















Seller says This black 25x15" hand towel is a perfect addition to a home or a bedroom. Inspired by the all-mighty ceiling cat, this adorable towel features a machine embroidered cat face and the text, "towel cat is watching you masturbate."

Have any questions? Contact the shop owner.

Bought from ShaeWow for £8.05 incl p&p

Total spent in June - £68 including bluebell wood print
Total left - £432

2 comments:

  1. The dragon skull is amazing!!! What a find! And I totally LOVE the skull coasters. My husband would swoon over them!!!! The purple pillow is awesome. Can I come live in your house please? Great finds, I love your project idea and can't wait to see what else you find & create!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can Andrea, anytime! However you might wanna wait until I've found a new house!

      But fear not, house or no house I'll be updating the blog with more of my etsy finds this week after the shock of eviction has settled!

      I definitely recommend that you get your husband some skull coasters, they're awesome and super lovely to look at! :-)

      Delete